Skip to main content

Around the grid in 30 days:

Today's sim is Easter Island http://slurl.com/secondlife/Easter%20Island/211/32/37



There's not much here, just a nice paradise.


Pirates had landed but was not there now.


Did I find the famous Easter Isle heads? You be the judge.

I did find info on the place. It seems to be property of a rental or buying company including this sim. Their website: http://www.reflex-360.com/index.html

Hmmmm.... what would you do with a sim? What would I do with one?
I don't know. There's a info spot where you can pick up a notecard.

Hi

Thank you for your interest in Reflex 360 Virtual Land. We offer you several types of land including Traditional Sims, Open Space Sims, and Regional Plots of varied sizes. Visit Our Site For Details/Prices: http://www.reflex-360.com/LeaseLand.html

****If you are reading this, you should've automatically received a LM to the land you are viewing currently :)

INFO PRIOR TO PURCHASE


=========What You Get With Your New Land From Reflex 360 ========

* Full control of your land Including Media, Parcel , Terraform (within reason), Ban/Allow Visitors, Object Return, etc....

* No hidden setup charges, pay your first months Lease and move in!

* Traditional and Open Space Sims

* No premium SL account required

* Commercial & Residential Land Available

* Class 5 / Mature

* Privacy - Most SIMS are cornered and offer protected view

* Some Double Prim SIMS may be available

* No fuss Auto Payments with Lindens or PayPal.

* Active and knowledgeable Tech Support

* Prompt attention to griefers

* Nearly 5 years of SL Experience with RL business expertise.


====================READY TO PURCHASE================

******PURCHASE W/LINDENS******
*Note the LETTER & SIM name and visit our PAYCENTER located at our Headquarters in Spherion!?

1. Read All Terms/Covenant (either in world covenant or on our site) ---> http://www.reflex-360.com/COVENANT.html

2. Find SIM Name & Parcel letter that you desire and pay - Its that simple!

3. Send an IM to: LaLa Xevious or Ecology Corleone to transfer the land to you (response times are minutes to no more than a few hours)

*"Locked" boxes mean that they are not being used or are reserved
*"Leased" boxes are unavailable
*ANY box with a Letter on it is available for purchase!


******PAYMENTS FROM PAYPAL******
* Read All Terms/Covenant (either in world or on our site) ---> http://www.reflex-360.com/COVENANT.html

* Go to the Land Leasing section of our site and choose your desired option: http://www.reflex-360.com/LeaseLand.html

* Sign up through PayPal from the chosen subscription page. (Got a question? ASK a Reflex 360 Rep BEFORE you pay)

* Contact LaLa Xevious or Ecology Corleone In World, offline email to: support@reflex-360.com, or
by calling us toll free @ (888) 308-1892, M-Fri 5pm to 11pm and Sat/Sun 10am to 9pm SLT.

*Having Issues with using PayPal?

(NOTE: DO NOT SEND MONEY TO OUR EMAIL ADDRESS AS A DIRECT PAYMENT
WE ONLY ACCEPT SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENTS THROUGH OUR WEBSITE - THANK YOU)

*Please know that we want your business and we strive to do our best to make your lease a smooth process. As there may be varied response times, we will be with you as soon as possible.

Thank You For Your Patience


LaLa Xevious, Reflex 360

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Then and Now #SecondLifeChallenge

In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. Technically, I don't have any of the old pics (at the time of this post) but I do have to old avatar I used when I first became a kid. I did take a free men's skin and add the metal skin to look more android as I thought sl was a futuristic technology. On the top is what I looked like when I first became a kid and the one on the bottom is this year's avatar. My Style Credits for 2019 Picture: Lokiwear free mesh avatar. Lokiwear: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Escapades/125/146/35 Hoodie and shorts is also from Lokiwear Men's hair was a freebie Mismatching shoes is f

Meta7

These are pics of me on the Meta7 grid. I hope everyone can find me. I signed up about a year ago, but never could get online. Last week I sent in a ticket on my account. They told me to reset my password and bingo. Why yes I'm a girl avatar. Why? I thought that I'm a male in sl so why not be a girl in M7?

New Youtube stuff.

I have recently begun working on my youtube channel . You'll be seeing lots of stuff at random times. Exploring other grids as well as Second Life. Be sure to follow. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK7J1pMtGF_yibZygmR17aQ?view_as=subscriber