Skip to main content

Around the Grid in 30 days: Jabberwock

Jabberwock is our next sim. Jabberwock seems to be a pirate themed sim that has shops, pirate ships and places to hang.



Arrrrr!!! Comender this ship!!!


Arrrr!!! This not be wootberry wine, but I likes it all the same.




Well hush my puppies, thar be freebies for biggies here!

Yarr, this here be a RP sim. And this here be the card for the sim.

Ahoy and welcome aboard. Jabberwock is a Pirate full role play area. We welcome guests and visitors, but encourage all to participate as much as possible.

On the deck you will find our visitor starter kit.
with in the contents you will find:
*visitor name tags and rules for this area.
*A gift sword and sheath
*SPD-J combat health meter (wear to participate in battles)
*Please read the rules so you know what is desired of our area.
* if you choose not to participate, please respect our RP by wearing your visitor tag

Enjoy your stay and let us answer any of your questions.

Ahoy et Bienvenue à bord. Jabberwock est un espace de jeu de rôle. Nous accueillons avec plaisir les visiteurs et les curieux, mais nous encourageons tout le monde à participer autant que possible.

Sur le quai vous trouverez notre kit de départ. Vous y découvrirez :

Le tag visiteur et les règles de ce territoire.
Une épée en cadeau et sa version portée.
Le meter senseur et le compteur de santé (portez le sensor et le health pour participer au combat).

Merci de lire les règles si vous voulez comprendre ce que nous attendons de vous. Si vous choisissez de ne pas participer, nous vous remercions de respecter notre jeu de rôle en portant le tag visiteur .



Ahoy y bienvenidos a bordo. Jabberwock es zona escenario de rol de piratas. Visitantes e invitados son bienvenidos, y les animamos a participar al máximo posible.

Sobre el puente del barco encontrarás el kit básico para visitantes.
Con el siguiente contenido:

* Tarjeta de visitante y las normas del territorio.
* Una espada de combate de regalo.
* Sensores de armas y de salud (usar los dos para participar en batallas).
* Por favor lee las normas, para saber lo que deseamos en nuestros sims.
* Si eliges no participar, por favor respeta nuestro "rol play", usa la tarjeta de visitante.

Disfruta de la estancia aquí y permítenos responder a tus preguntas.

The place was interesting but wasn't a place I'd be back anytime soon.
Everyone there was friendly, but again it's a rp sim so be for warned.

Yarr!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Then and Now #SecondLifeChallenge

In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. Technically, I don't have any of the old pics (at the time of this post) but I do have to old avatar I used when I first became a kid. I did take a free men's skin and add the metal skin to look more android as I thought sl was a futuristic technology. On the top is what I looked like when I first became a kid and the one on the bottom is this year's avatar. My Style Credits for 2019 Picture: Lokiwear free mesh avatar. Lokiwear: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Escapades/125/146/35 Hoodie and shorts is also from Lokiwear Men's hair was a freebie Mismatching shoes is f

Meta7

These are pics of me on the Meta7 grid. I hope everyone can find me. I signed up about a year ago, but never could get online. Last week I sent in a ticket on my account. They told me to reset my password and bingo. Why yes I'm a girl avatar. Why? I thought that I'm a male in sl so why not be a girl in M7?

New Youtube stuff.

I have recently begun working on my youtube channel . You'll be seeing lots of stuff at random times. Exploring other grids as well as Second Life. Be sure to follow. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK7J1pMtGF_yibZygmR17aQ?view_as=subscriber