Skip to main content

Road trip day 1

I went on a road trip the past two days. I took an airship to my starting point and then rode my bike back.



I was droped off at the Bay City Airship Terminal. I then took to biking the rest of the way to the Ahem welcome center.

Bay City Airshp Terminal





I stopped off at a cool diner and dance place. All done up in 50's style, but there wasn't anyone there so I just had a cola, checked out the cool stuff including a hot rod and then went on.

Josies's Bay City Diner

I biked for a time looking at the stores, homes and miscellanies buildings.
Also included on this road is some trolley stops, parks and a playground.

Swing sets and park



You know how us kid avis are, we just have to stop and play at playgrounds.
I played for a while testing out all the cool stuff until I smelled something fowl in the air.



Bay City Dept of Sanitation

It was the Bay City Dept. of Sanitation; Pumping Station #1.
Their motto: "It's not rocket science". My response: "Well, I hope not".
Needless to say I moved on.

Awwww, I'm still a long way from home.



Curiosity got the best of me when I saw a bowling alley.
"Lawl!!" I exclaimed.

Hot Balls Bowling Alley



You know what? I'm not even going to coment on the name of the place.
I'm sure you can come up with some silly jokes and comments on your own.
By the way, please feel free to leave a comment below.



Of all the alleys I've been down, I've never been down one I could play in.

Bowling score:
Player: Bloodfang Clawtooth
Round: 13/13
Shot: 2/2
Toatl score: 72

It was getting late and I was getting tired so I called it a night.
I spent the night in a trolley stop. I'm glad no one was around.



I'm also glad no one was there to steap on my tail.



I'll continue tomorrow and have a map to show you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Then and Now #SecondLifeChallenge

In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. Technically, I don't have any of the old pics (at the time of this post) but I do have to old avatar I used when I first became a kid. I did take a free men's skin and add the metal skin to look more android as I thought sl was a futuristic technology. On the top is what I looked like when I first became a kid and the one on the bottom is this year's avatar. My Style Credits for 2019 Picture: Lokiwear free mesh avatar. Lokiwear: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Escapades/125/146/35 Hoodie and shorts is also from Lokiwear Men's hair was a freebie Mismatching shoes is f

Meta7

These are pics of me on the Meta7 grid. I hope everyone can find me. I signed up about a year ago, but never could get online. Last week I sent in a ticket on my account. They told me to reset my password and bingo. Why yes I'm a girl avatar. Why? I thought that I'm a male in sl so why not be a girl in M7?

Well , here's another nice blitz you've gotten me into !