Skip to main content

The world comes to an end...

No, SL isn't ending, but the real world might just be.

Disney buys Marvel Comics
Wed Sep 02 2009 07:23 AM

Many of you might have seen it in the papers, many likely did not. Yesterday Disney announced it is buying marvel comics.

You might have noticed there is no SL Disney here., nor are disney characters readily available. That is because Disney is famous for protecting it's owned copyright and tradmarked characters through lawsuits.

I just wanted to make sure people here playing an selling marvel avatars are aware of the possibility that there may be problems soon.

Say it ain't so bub.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Then and Now #SecondLifeChallenge

In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. Technically, I don't have any of the old pics (at the time of this post) but I do have to old avatar I used when I first became a kid. I did take a free men's skin and add the metal skin to look more android as I thought sl was a futuristic technology. On the top is what I looked like when I first became a kid and the one on the bottom is this year's avatar. My Style Credits for 2019 Picture: Lokiwear free mesh avatar. Lokiwear: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Escapades/125/146/35 Hoodie and shorts is also from Lokiwear Men's hair was a freebie Mismatching shoes is f

Meta7

These are pics of me on the Meta7 grid. I hope everyone can find me. I signed up about a year ago, but never could get online. Last week I sent in a ticket on my account. They told me to reset my password and bingo. Why yes I'm a girl avatar. Why? I thought that I'm a male in sl so why not be a girl in M7?

Lira Wylie

Today, a friend of Lira's reassured me that she is having a happy and healthy first life. Taking care of herself and having a good real life for herself. I'm glad she is and wish all the best for her and her family.