Skip to main content

Childrens In Crisis

On behalf of supporters of Childrens In Crisis, it is my pleasure as this year's host, to invite you to join us and celebrate in Memory of Wollas Beaumont the 1st Annual Children in Crisis 24hr RockAbout Benefit. Starting December 12th at 6pm slt and ending December 13th at 6pm slt a lineup of 10Dj's ( hope it come some more) (confirmed so far) will rock your world with hourly contests and with great gifts.
------------------------------------------

Wollas Beaumont was a dear SL friend of mine who died and she was devoted to the Children in Crisis Organization. As a result her family and I have decided to keep Wollas Original gesture shop in Second Life open, donating all money earned from the shop and all the tips to her favorite charity "Children in Crisis" - a humanitarian association which helps children. Additionally we have decided to put this huge party together in her memory and gather donations to be sent in her name to her favorite charity.

http://www.childrenincrisis.org

Are you a shop owner? How to get involved....
-----------------------------------------------------

As a shopowner we would love to have you join us on this magnificent day to assist us in this initiavtive of helping the Children in Crisis organisation by placing a vendor, or vendors (up to a 15 prim) with landmark giver for your main store at no cost to you on the condition that you donate at least one of your original creations (no freebies allowed) to be given out at the hourly contest and for you to advertise the event in your group prior and throughout the events. As this event is for a childrens benefit we also require that the vendors do not have any sex items or nudity please.

Please share in our commitment by accepting this invitation and contact Moanaiti Littleboots if you are interested and for more information,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meta7

These are pics of me on the Meta7 grid. I hope everyone can find me. I signed up about a year ago, but never could get online. Last week I sent in a ticket on my account. They told me to reset my password and bingo. Why yes I'm a girl avatar. Why? I thought that I'm a male in sl so why not be a girl in M7?

Well , here's another nice blitz you've gotten me into !

Then and Now #SecondLifeChallenge

In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. Technically, I don't have any of the old pics (at the time of this post) but I do have to old avatar I used when I first became a kid. I did take a free men's skin and add the metal skin to look more android as I thought sl was a futuristic technology. On the top is what I looked like when I first became a kid and the one on the bottom is this year's avatar. My Style Credits for 2019 Picture: Lokiwear free mesh avatar. Lokiwear: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Escapades/125/146/35 Hoodie and shorts is also from Lokiwear Men's hair was a freebie Mismatching shoes is f