Skip to main content

Raglan's Winterfest


The Raglan activities calendar is available online at: http://raglanshire.com/ - click Event Calenar link on right side of the page.

SEKRET SANTA - look for notices about this
Sunday 11/29 - Dec 2 - Sign Up! Drop your name in Sekret Santa box to participate
Dec 3 - begin - pick up your stocking with name of your Sekret Santa giftee at Great Tree Steve, Heron Shire Forest
Thurs Dec 24th - 2 prezzie exchange parties - 11 am and 5 pm slt
Location: tba

Artisan Ornaments for the Community Tree & 3rd Tree Topper Contest!
Look for notices about these
Location: Raglan Holiday Village

Snowman Building Contest - Look for notices about this

3rd Annual Etheria Parrott Ice Sculpty Sculpture competition
Look for notices on how to enter and date of judging and awards.
Location:Raglan Holiday Village

Tiny Holiday Carolling - around the grid
Look for notices.

Sat Dec 5: WINTERFEST OPENING DAY PARTY
Skating & Skiing Party - DJd music
Location:R aglan Holiday Village

Sun Dec 6: Kitti & Chaff Wedding & Party noon -3 pm
Location: tba

Sat/Sun Dec 12-13: Winter Wootstock - Tiny Music Festival 11am-5pm
Live musicians, DJd music, FuzzNutz, CRASH, movies each day at 7 pm
Location: tba - Watch for notices.

Sat Dec 19 - Hogwatch Celebration noon - 3 pm

Dec 20 - Holiday Pajama Party - noon - 4 pm
a pajama party, with pillow fights and hot cocoa and all that, some holiday story telling, then Muppet Christmas Carol movie.
Location: Galaxy Theater Dome.

Sat Dec 26th - Holiday Aerodrome Party & Games noon - 2pm
Parachute drop, air race, party
Location: Raglan Aerodrome on Raglan Commons

New Year's Eve Bash - Thurs Dec 31 - 2 pm to 12:30 am
Celebrating New Year's through the time zones.
DJ'd music, fireworks and celebration. Happy New Year every :00
Location: sky platform

Sat Jan 2 - Winter Sled Race - noon - 2 pm
- Isis, Chester, Iwanta
Location: Raglan Shire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meta7

These are pics of me on the Meta7 grid. I hope everyone can find me. I signed up about a year ago, but never could get online. Last week I sent in a ticket on my account. They told me to reset my password and bingo. Why yes I'm a girl avatar. Why? I thought that I'm a male in sl so why not be a girl in M7?

Then and Now #SecondLifeChallenge

In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. Technically, I don't have any of the old pics (at the time of this post) but I do have to old avatar I used when I first became a kid. I did take a free men's skin and add the metal skin to look more android as I thought sl was a futuristic technology. On the top is what I looked like when I first became a kid and the one on the bottom is this year's avatar. My Style Credits for 2019 Picture: Lokiwear free mesh avatar. Lokiwear: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Escapades/125/146/35 Hoodie and shorts is also from Lokiwear Men's hair was a freebie Mismatching shoes is f

Well , here's another nice blitz you've gotten me into !