Skip to main content

Oh bawls, the Lindens are at it again.

I just recived word that the Lindens will charge content creators (our) money or a fee for listing on Xstreet. I took all my stuff down from it.

https://blogs.secondlife.com/thread/4902

The Blog link: https://blogs.secondlife.com/community/commerce/blog/2009/11/18/roadmap--managing-freebies-on-xstreet-sl

The Forum response so you can put your say in: https://blogs.secondlife.com/thread/4902

Basicly it's like this:

LL are going to introduce some charges:

* 99L per month for freebie listings
* They are charging a MINIMUM 3 lindens surcharge on all items sold for 1 linden or more
* 10L per item per month for anything over $1L

For example: if you have 10 items on there, you will now have to pay $1200L per year to have them on SLX or if you have 100 items, thats $12,000L per year

And freebies don't get listed in search or anything

All I have to say is Content creators and website builders, come to gether and create your own sites to sell stuff. I'm sure there will be other like minded people out there that will work on sites to sell their stuff.

Also, go find a Linden and ask them what's going on?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Then and Now #SecondLifeChallenge

In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. Technically, I don't have any of the old pics (at the time of this post) but I do have to old avatar I used when I first became a kid. I did take a free men's skin and add the metal skin to look more android as I thought sl was a futuristic technology. On the top is what I looked like when I first became a kid and the one on the bottom is this year's avatar. My Style Credits for 2019 Picture: Lokiwear free mesh avatar. Lokiwear: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Escapades/125/146/35 Hoodie and shorts is also from Lokiwear Men's hair was a freebie Mismatching shoes is f

Meta7

These are pics of me on the Meta7 grid. I hope everyone can find me. I signed up about a year ago, but never could get online. Last week I sent in a ticket on my account. They told me to reset my password and bingo. Why yes I'm a girl avatar. Why? I thought that I'm a male in sl so why not be a girl in M7?

New Youtube stuff.

I have recently begun working on my youtube channel . You'll be seeing lots of stuff at random times. Exploring other grids as well as Second Life. Be sure to follow. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK7J1pMtGF_yibZygmR17aQ?view_as=subscriber