Skip to main content

TOA of Spam from my Spam group I'm in.

***NCI Spam Central***

***URL:
secondlife:///app/group/e8a029bf-a974-e521-9437-6cd72bf96bad/about

========================================
***Definition of the internet meme/term "Spam":

Spam is the abuse of electronic messaging systems (including most broadcast mediums, digital delivery systems) to send unsolicited bulk messages indiscriminately. While the most widely recognized form of spam is e-mail spam, the term is applied to similar abuses in other media: instant messaging spam, Usenet newsgroup spam, Web search engine spam, spam in blogs, wiki spam, Online classified ads spam, mobile phone messaging spam, Internet forum spam, junk fax transmissions, and file sharing network spam.

========================================
***Main group charter:

*******NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT GROUP********

GREETINGS SPAMMERS! :p
Is your idle chit-chat getting complaints over there in the main group? Bring it over here and have a ball. Got complaints about how chatty THIS group is? Click the bottom "X" on the upper right of the chat window.

Please keep conversations as PG as possible, official NCI announcements in NCI main chat, advertisements in your own group, and drama in personal IMs.

========================================
***Extended group charter:

Basically. NCI Spam Central's intent is to allow the NCI main group to be maintained as a serious (HA!) question, answer, and assistance group. The name came from the core complaint that New Citizens Inc. main chat was "Too spammy". So, those "Spammy" conversations are encouraged to sliiiiiide on over to this group in order to free up NCI main chat to serve its purpose effeciently.

While a few unawares confuse the simple term "Spam" as strictly for advertisements, the truth is that the above definition is much more accurate and doesn't actually mention advertisements at all.

As for a rule on moderation of advertisements. The admins of this group stronly maintain that this is not here for that purpose. But, the member response should not be that of frustration, attack, or negativity. This is a group to release and be free from those thoughts, so when an advertisement is given the suggested response is a tolerant reminder that it's not allowed... Followed by an immediate ejection from the group. =^-^=

If a moderator/officer doesn't promptly respond, feel free to IM one of the bold names visible in the active users list. (This can be seen by clicking the blue (<<) symbol on the upper right of the chat window.

Beyond that: Enjoy the group you'll love to hate and embrace your inner spammer. (^_^)y

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meta7

These are pics of me on the Meta7 grid. I hope everyone can find me. I signed up about a year ago, but never could get online. Last week I sent in a ticket on my account. They told me to reset my password and bingo. Why yes I'm a girl avatar. Why? I thought that I'm a male in sl so why not be a girl in M7?

Then and Now #SecondLifeChallenge

In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. Technically, I don't have any of the old pics (at the time of this post) but I do have to old avatar I used when I first became a kid. I did take a free men's skin and add the metal skin to look more android as I thought sl was a futuristic technology. On the top is what I looked like when I first became a kid and the one on the bottom is this year's avatar. My Style Credits for 2019 Picture: Lokiwear free mesh avatar. Lokiwear: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Escapades/125/146/35 Hoodie and shorts is also from Lokiwear Men's hair was a freebie Mismatching shoes is f

Well , here's another nice blitz you've gotten me into !