Skip to main content

Relations

Wife dumps husband after second life sex

Gay sex while his wife slept

By Nick Farrell @ Monday, February 09, 2009 6:50 AM




A wife has dumped her husband after she caught him having virtual sex with another man while in bed while she snoozed beside him.

According to the News of the World, Lisa Best of Derby woke up and saw John, 34, having gay dungeon romps in Second Life on his laptop in bed. When she screamed at him, John just brushed it away. He said it wasn’t real life and didn't know what she was going on about.

Lisa said she couldn’t sleep for the rest of the night, wondering whether this meant he was betraying her or not. Apparently they had not had sex for six months.

Next day she cracked into his computer and read his emails and discovered that there were loads of screen shots of John's avatar having gay sex and wandering round a nudist beach with a whip in his hand and blindfolded. The avatar's name was Troy Hammerthall and he hung around at a place called the Bondage Ranch.

Lisa said that she kicked him out of the house after four years of marrage.

John told the News of the World that he was not gay, and said he was fighting to save his marriage. He said that Second Life was just an escape. X

Original story link here >>>>>>

Woman Divorces Husband Over 'Second Life' Tryst

by Terrence O'Brien, posted Feb 9th 2009 at 6:21PM
UK Woman Divorces Husband Over 'Second Life' Tryst
Another day, another marriage ruined by the Internet. Not surprisingly, the online virtual world 'Second Life,' in particula,r seems to be destroying the holy bond of matrimony every chance it gets.

Read the rest here >>>>>>>

Second Life Divorce: Woman Catches Husband In Virtual Gay Affair

Last week, a man informed his wife that he wanted a divorce via Facebook. This week, a woman wants a divorce after catching her husband in a virtual affair on Second Life!

The UK's News of the World reports that Lisa Best caught her husband, John, "with his online trousers round his ankles--having gay dungeon romps in the web world Second Life."

The rest here >>>>>


Moral of the story is, when you play, you pay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meta7

These are pics of me on the Meta7 grid. I hope everyone can find me. I signed up about a year ago, but never could get online. Last week I sent in a ticket on my account. They told me to reset my password and bingo. Why yes I'm a girl avatar. Why? I thought that I'm a male in sl so why not be a girl in M7?

Then and Now #SecondLifeChallenge

In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. Technically, I don't have any of the old pics (at the time of this post) but I do have to old avatar I used when I first became a kid. I did take a free men's skin and add the metal skin to look more android as I thought sl was a futuristic technology. On the top is what I looked like when I first became a kid and the one on the bottom is this year's avatar. My Style Credits for 2019 Picture: Lokiwear free mesh avatar. Lokiwear: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Escapades/125/146/35 Hoodie and shorts is also from Lokiwear Men's hair was a freebie Mismatching shoes is f

Well , here's another nice blitz you've gotten me into !