Skip to main content

SL's Burning Life

These are some pics of friend's places in the Burning Life sims.

NCI staff/teacher and mentor Imnotgoing Sideways has a build here: Toy Box
The build is a giant toy box with scaffolding around it leading to the top.
She also set out table and chairs, a truck and some craters.





Ah, the SLC has setup a small display around Loki Eliot's barn and dragon build.
Remember the haystack I crashed into at his island? Well, this was the result of it.
A dragon in the barn and a child's imagination. Here you will find the dragon as well as a movie, SLC display, a dragon hunt and many more fine child avie events.
Adults and child alike can come around to explore, dance and have fun.







This is Marianne McCann's display. It's a nice playground hangout for those that needs shade from the sun and a fun break from exploring.



I didn't find anyone except Koffeekid Smalls of the Milk -N- Kookies Show. He didn't stay long to sign my autograph.







This is Lorimae Undercroft's display. It looks great with all the artwork and photograph's she's done and taken over the past few months.





She wasn't home so I climbed out of the cupcake and moved on.





Hopefully I'll have the links listed and more stuff to see.
I'd better hurry, Burning Life is only for two weeks and after that this will all be gone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Then and Now #SecondLifeChallenge

In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. Technically, I don't have any of the old pics (at the time of this post) but I do have to old avatar I used when I first became a kid. I did take a free men's skin and add the metal skin to look more android as I thought sl was a futuristic technology. On the top is what I looked like when I first became a kid and the one on the bottom is this year's avatar. My Style Credits for 2019 Picture: Lokiwear free mesh avatar. Lokiwear: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Escapades/125/146/35 Hoodie and shorts is also from Lokiwear Men's hair was a freebie Mismatching shoes is f

Meta7

These are pics of me on the Meta7 grid. I hope everyone can find me. I signed up about a year ago, but never could get online. Last week I sent in a ticket on my account. They told me to reset my password and bingo. Why yes I'm a girl avatar. Why? I thought that I'm a male in sl so why not be a girl in M7?

New Youtube stuff.

I have recently begun working on my youtube channel . You'll be seeing lots of stuff at random times. Exploring other grids as well as Second Life. Be sure to follow. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK7J1pMtGF_yibZygmR17aQ?view_as=subscriber