Skip to main content

Road trip day 2

The next day on my roadtrip I went across the street from where I spent the night and resumed my trip starting with breakfast in the park.



This is where I saw a cool memorial for the First Mole on the Moon.




There was a display of our solor sysatem with two new planets that I never knew was out there. Yes, I had to tak a pic of the planet that everyone likes to make fun of.

I will take a moment to let you all to post your silly jokes for this planet.



I passed by a interesting place. The Channel Island Mental Hospital

Linden Dept of Mental Welfare
Gov Linden Gov - Cyn Linden Director



Someone left a the gate open. I hope I'm alone out here.
Hmmmm.... I can see a Halloween post coming.



Ah finally. I'm here at the first welcome center on the route from Bay City.
North Chanel Welcome Center



What welcome center would be incomplete without someone yelling "onigokko!!"



Oh, and someone thought to bring maracas.
That could only mean mambo time.



After a long ride I made it to Ahen Celcome Center

Now how am I going to get home?



I found a sandbox nearby with some vehicles but they turned me down as far as rides go. Now why a KFC bucket of chicken with the song playing from it would be in a sandbox I'll never know. he he he. I also found a cheeseburger car. Not my style.





I would need a license to drive or fly home so I hitchhiked on another airship home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meta7

These are pics of me on the Meta7 grid. I hope everyone can find me. I signed up about a year ago, but never could get online. Last week I sent in a ticket on my account. They told me to reset my password and bingo. Why yes I'm a girl avatar. Why? I thought that I'm a male in sl so why not be a girl in M7?

Then and Now #SecondLifeChallenge

In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. Technically, I don't have any of the old pics (at the time of this post) but I do have to old avatar I used when I first became a kid. I did take a free men's skin and add the metal skin to look more android as I thought sl was a futuristic technology. On the top is what I looked like when I first became a kid and the one on the bottom is this year's avatar. My Style Credits for 2019 Picture: Lokiwear free mesh avatar. Lokiwear: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Escapades/125/146/35 Hoodie and shorts is also from Lokiwear Men's hair was a freebie Mismatching shoes is f

Well , here's another nice blitz you've gotten me into !