Skip to main content

My blog turns 3 yrs old

Not my birthday, my blog's birthday.

Three years ago I started to blog my fun times in second life (TM) and have had so much fun doing it. Through good times and bad I've made note of all things great and small. Looking back, I can see now some posts I wish I hadn't posted and some I wish I made better. There's always room for improvement and growth.

With that said, I have made my blog a better look and will continue to do so as time goes on. I have now moved onto three other grids and will blog about those soon as well. With my blog I will try to show the many other grids that exists in the Meta verse. I’m like a virtual reporter letting everyone know of this different means of social networking.

Not to worry though as I will still be in SL most of the time. In fact I’ll be posting a few things in the coming days and weeks on my own in world fun.

There’s always more fun to be had.

Happy birthday to you blog and happy party to all my readers. My we have many more years to have fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Then and Now #SecondLifeChallenge

In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. Technically, I don't have any of the old pics (at the time of this post) but I do have to old avatar I used when I first became a kid. I did take a free men's skin and add the metal skin to look more android as I thought sl was a futuristic technology. On the top is what I looked like when I first became a kid and the one on the bottom is this year's avatar. My Style Credits for 2019 Picture: Lokiwear free mesh avatar. Lokiwear: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Escapades/125/146/35 Hoodie and shorts is also from Lokiwear Men's hair was a freebie Mismatching shoes is f

Meta7

These are pics of me on the Meta7 grid. I hope everyone can find me. I signed up about a year ago, but never could get online. Last week I sent in a ticket on my account. They told me to reset my password and bingo. Why yes I'm a girl avatar. Why? I thought that I'm a male in sl so why not be a girl in M7?

New Youtube stuff.

I have recently begun working on my youtube channel . You'll be seeing lots of stuff at random times. Exploring other grids as well as Second Life. Be sure to follow. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK7J1pMtGF_yibZygmR17aQ?view_as=subscriber