Skip to main content

the SLC, Second Love and Avatars United





The SLC moved thier tree to just in front of the Vortex.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Whippersnapper/37/50/25
Gemini says there will be more stuff the SLC (Second Life Children) will be doing in the future. The new place, which is a old place according to the SLC elders, also has the famous tree house. The place offers a stage for future events. a renovated tree house for story time, arcade games, the adult to kid avie transmogrifier box and the info on kid avies as always.

Speaking of avies, I'm into a website called Avatars United (AU). It's a myspace for avatars of online games. Games like Wolrd of Warcraft, Eve, SL, etc.

There's a thing to it though. Linden Labs, owners of SL, have bought AU.
Reasons have yet to be said, to me anyway. Now people can hook up for anything here.
And it also has a neat little hud in world that acts like a Twitter hud.
It was created by a resident and it lets you post stuff to your profile like where your at and what your doing at the moment. It's called Blip and I just blipped that I was blogging and left my blogg addy.

And that brings me to my next topic: Second Love. Second Love was created by a
resident also, a fellow kid/teen avie in fact. It's a 2 part hud that you pick up here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Whippersnapper/160/155/22 for free. It's still getting the bugs worked out right now. It offers four options: Friendship, Romance, Sex and Adoption. All of which should not be confused with the others.

That's about it for now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meta7

These are pics of me on the Meta7 grid. I hope everyone can find me. I signed up about a year ago, but never could get online. Last week I sent in a ticket on my account. They told me to reset my password and bingo. Why yes I'm a girl avatar. Why? I thought that I'm a male in sl so why not be a girl in M7?

Then and Now #SecondLifeChallenge

In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. Technically, I don't have any of the old pics (at the time of this post) but I do have to old avatar I used when I first became a kid. I did take a free men's skin and add the metal skin to look more android as I thought sl was a futuristic technology. On the top is what I looked like when I first became a kid and the one on the bottom is this year's avatar. My Style Credits for 2019 Picture: Lokiwear free mesh avatar. Lokiwear: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Escapades/125/146/35 Hoodie and shorts is also from Lokiwear Men's hair was a freebie Mismatching shoes is f

Well , here's another nice blitz you've gotten me into !