Skip to main content

New Years Resolutions 1 and 2

1 to blog more often. Hoping I stick to this resolution this year as I need to post more stuff on here. 2 to take more photos from sl as well as other grids and some games and post them to my Flickr account.
This isn't much of a start, but it is a start. The pic isn't much and is kinda dark, but it is spur of the moment. Any New Years predictions? One, mesh will become the new sculpty and they will resolve any issues that may come up. Furries will lose some clothes depending on the avie. Two, more gamming ideas and tech will come from both the new Lindens that joined last year and whose names I can't remember right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Then and Now #SecondLifeChallenge

In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. Technically, I don't have any of the old pics (at the time of this post) but I do have to old avatar I used when I first became a kid. I did take a free men's skin and add the metal skin to look more android as I thought sl was a futuristic technology. On the top is what I looked like when I first became a kid and the one on the bottom is this year's avatar. My Style Credits for 2019 Picture: Lokiwear free mesh avatar. Lokiwear: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Escapades/125/146/35 Hoodie and shorts is also from Lokiwear Men's hair was a freebie Mismatching shoes is f

Meta7

These are pics of me on the Meta7 grid. I hope everyone can find me. I signed up about a year ago, but never could get online. Last week I sent in a ticket on my account. They told me to reset my password and bingo. Why yes I'm a girl avatar. Why? I thought that I'm a male in sl so why not be a girl in M7?

Lira Wylie

Today, a friend of Lira's reassured me that she is having a happy and healthy first life. Taking care of herself and having a good real life for herself. I'm glad she is and wish all the best for her and her family.