Skip to main content

Real life missing person

Dear Friends,

I have left SL but have come for a visit to beg everyone to please help me.

My daughters best friend has been missing from Joplin, Missouri now for 6 days. We have gone into homes of suspected gang members, drug dealers, homes of these peoples parents, the schools, businesses, we have put fliers everywhere.

There are rumors of her in Oklahomia, Detroit, Kansas City as well as in Joplin still.

Please help us!

Send this to every group. Daily, hourly, weekly, whatever you can do.

The only way to find this girl is for the world to help. She has family and friends and we love her so very much!

We have spent hours and hours looking and putting up flyers, talking to teen agers.

This is just another step I could think of. Please please please help.


http://www.okcfox.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/kokh_vid_2149.shtml

http://enternewground.com/ChelseyPelkey-AleaZumwalt/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-Chelsey-Pelkey-Home/154957194532462?ref=mf

Thank you to everyone that posts a picture or sends this on. Thank you so much from family and friends.

God bless...

Taury Barbee
aka
Barbi
x_taurusgirl_x@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meta7

These are pics of me on the Meta7 grid. I hope everyone can find me. I signed up about a year ago, but never could get online. Last week I sent in a ticket on my account. They told me to reset my password and bingo. Why yes I'm a girl avatar. Why? I thought that I'm a male in sl so why not be a girl in M7?

Then and Now #SecondLifeChallenge

In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. Technically, I don't have any of the old pics (at the time of this post) but I do have to old avatar I used when I first became a kid. I did take a free men's skin and add the metal skin to look more android as I thought sl was a futuristic technology. On the top is what I looked like when I first became a kid and the one on the bottom is this year's avatar. My Style Credits for 2019 Picture: Lokiwear free mesh avatar. Lokiwear: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Escapades/125/146/35 Hoodie and shorts is also from Lokiwear Men's hair was a freebie Mismatching shoes is f

Well , here's another nice blitz you've gotten me into !