Skip to main content

Island de Esposito

Ahhh, the smell of new sim. This is a shopping sim for kids and teens.

As per the notecard:

Island de Esposito is a shopping sim dedicated to kids and teens in a grungy town style.

Mainstores on the sim : Lil PunkZ Wear
Trailer Trash
Karlin's Korner

We are offering stores for rent with 30 prims for 175 L$/week. If you rent in advance for a month we offer the first week free.
Anime,Asian,Japanse,fairy,Urban,Grunge themed



Come visit Island de Esposito at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Island%20De%20Esposito/154/118/26

For more details and other info contact Jackblack Fields and Damyen Rieko.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendly greetings, Bloodfang Clawtooth here. I'm currently not able to log in as much and figured it was time to show where you may find me. As times are rough and we all may not be able to see each other all the time, I am sending this e-mail to everyone I count as family. If you have recived this note card or letter, then I consider you my family. I understand that not everyone likes social media, but it is apart of our lives for now. If you're not on social media listed or at all, send a nc and let me know. You do have my e-mails for now. If we do hook up out there, please put your second life name in the heading or let me know who you are. The following are social media sites you can reach me at as well as e-mail addresses. Platforms----------- Roblox as Bloodfang Clawtooth IMVU as Bloodfang Clawtooth Second Life VR Chat as Bloodfang Clawtooth OS Grid ChilloutVR Oasis VR http://www.gaiaonline.com/?kbid=5445 E-mail-------- bloodfang_clawtooth@yahoo.com Bloodfang.Claw...

Then and Now #SecondLifeChallenge

In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. In this post, I'm doing one of Strawberry Singh's Second Life challenges. Pick one of the oldest pics of your avatar and make a side by side comparison of a recent picture of your avatar. Technically, I don't have any of the old pics (at the time of this post) but I do have to old avatar I used when I first became a kid. I did take a free men's skin and add the metal skin to look more android as I thought sl was a futuristic technology. On the top is what I looked like when I first became a kid and the one on the bottom is this year's avatar. My Style Credits for 2019 Picture: Lokiwear free mesh avatar. Lokiwear: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Escapades/125/146/35 Hoodie and shorts is also from Lokiwear Men's hair was a freebie Mismatching shoes is f...

Lira Wylie

Today, a friend of Lira's reassured me that she is having a happy and healthy first life. Taking care of herself and having a good real life for herself. I'm glad she is and wish all the best for her and her family.